When you’re buying a Voltage Regulator Converter, look for the following safety and performance features:
* Efficiency Factor: The lower the factor the more efficient the transformer, this is the 1stthing you should look at when buying a voltage converter.
* Voltage Output Meter: The analog voltage output meter displays the output voltage from the regulator. This regulator outputs 110V from all the 110V output sockets and 220V from the 220V output sockets invariant of the input voltage.
* Circuit Breaker Protection: If there is a power surge in a step-down converter, it can reallydamage the appliances – circuit breaker protection prevents this occurring.
* On-off switches: These are actually very handy; they help prevent your appliance shorting in the time it is being plugged in.
* Power on led indicator: Of course, if you’re going to have an on-off switch, it makes sense to have an easy way to tell when it’s on!
* Universal Output Socket: Another fairly essential safety feature and accepts virtually any plug from around the world.
Voltage Converter Brands
You certainly want to buy quality when you are getting a voltage converter, but which brand you should get?
Well we have gone out and did some research we have brought some brand voltage converters did some test and from 4 brands we have got LiteFuze brand which has all the features and more we have listed