* Efficiency Factor: The lower the factor the more efficient the transformer, this is the 1stthing you should look at when buying a voltage converter.
* Circuit Breaker Protection: If there is a power surge in a step-down converter, it can really damage the appliances – circuit breaker protection prevents this occurring.
* On-off switches: These are actually very handy; they help prevent your appliance shorting in the time it is being plugged in.
* Power on led indicator: Of course, if you’re going to have an on-off switch, it makes sense to have an easy way to tell when it’s on!
* Universal Output Socket: Another fairly essential safety feature and accepts virtually any plug from around the world.
* No Noise or vibrate: These are really important when your voltage converter makes a lot of noise and vibrates it’s not safe.
Voltage Converter Brands
You certainly want to buy quality when you are getting a voltage converter, but which brand you should get?
Well we have gone out and did some research we have brought some brand voltage converters did some test and from 4 brands we have got LiteFuze brand which has all the features and more we have listed