Why is LiteFuze VT-5000 Voltage Converter/Transformer best for you?
LiteFuze 5000 watt voltage converters are designed to be used continuously and they are CE approved and certified. If it is 120 volts you need, then it is 120 you will get. These voltage converter transformers will convert 120 volt to a constant, stable 120 volt. However if you need it to transform 220 volt it can do this also even if the input is 220/230 or even 240 volts.
This LiteFuze voltage converter/transformer is ideal for permanent and constant use. It is an essential buy for anyone wanting a power supply independent. It is bound to meet all your needs for a reliable and constant supply of power.
- Up to 5000 Watt continuous use capacity
- Step Up/Down Functionality:
- Step Down: Converts 220/230/240-volt (single phase) Electricity to 110/120-volt (single phase)
- Step Up: Converts 110/120-volt (single phase) Electricity to 220/230/240-volt (single phase)
- 6 Output Sockets
- 4 x 220V Outlets for 220V products
- 2 x 110V Oulets for US products
- US Patented Universal Output Socket
- Grounded German/French Shucko Socket
- Smart circuitry and high resistance copper coil ensures durability
- Dynamic casing design offers ventilation to the transformer
- Carrying Handle
- Fully Grounded Transformer from Input to Output for safe operation
- CE Approved
- Fuse Protected – 2 free spare fuses
- Free Euro Plug Adapter
You can use with Vacuum cleaner, KitchenAid, hair dryer, computers, Christmas lights, Electrical Appliances under 5000 watts.